Dear Santa, i have been a good dog and no it wasn't me who ate the tree ornaments and it's not me who chews on socks. Oh yeah, it is just a vicious rumour that i eat holes through bath towels and jump up on the garbage can and mooch dinners off the coffee table. You see, i am a sweet and lovable and playful little pup who could never ever do a naughty thing.
Can i have a bone?
13 comments:
lol. socks and christmas ornaments...i'll put a good word in with santa on the bone! smiles.
Haha I love it when they do that burn around the garden in a mad moment thing. Lily has a ball fetish. Grabs a stick horizontally in her mouth and pushes a soccer ball around the garden at speed. Great ball control. Must video it one of these days. He's a cute mutt, very cute. Give that dog a bone!
hey, it's not up to me...
the little devil needs to earn his way off the naughty list! ;)
If that's not entrapment, I don't know what is!!!
Toby is SO CUTE. I love how he just comes to a dead stop and looks around. He was feeling frisky!!!
Toby would be so fat if he lived with me. I would give him treats all of the time!
That dog is adorable! I have an in with Santa, by the way!
Now I know the snow I see moving is digital...but I take it the snow on the ground is in fact you canine companion's first snow?
Susan: kind of his first snow..we have had a couple light dustings; am waiting to see how he reacts to a good deep pile of winter!
Liza: Toby is too cute for his own good, i imagine someday when he slows down he will be immensely fat!
Jeff & Otin: Ha! (oh, and could you tell Santa I need a new 32 inch LED hi-def tv?)
not much chance of snow landing on him!
You LOOK like the perfect pup! -J
I believe Toby! It was Dinosaur Hand wot did all that, right? Right?
Lol so cute!:)
I thought socks that are left out are automatically the dog's toy.
Post a Comment