
Look at their eyes
the funny ways they move,
wouldn't you care
to have a few
tickets you can share
with a friend or two
to see chameleons with
their shifting hues?
Come into the house,
the best funhouse, my dear;
here you can be scared
yeah, but have no fear
of the big mouth on the wall
or of the eyeball mirror;
maybe they might drool a bit,
mostly they just leer.
Here the lizards lounge
in various shades of green
and twitching eyes will see you by,
like something from a dream.
Don't worry they don't bite
besides they're pretty clean
and only menace vermin
if you know just what I mean.
Go through the next door
and see the clowny feet,
it is the only part
that the scalies leave.
Dog boy howls alone
and the bearded ladies weep
so it's safe to go in now,
while the culprits are asleep.
Yeah, the funhouse is a hoot
we're sure you will concur
all you scoundrels seeking thrills
or virgins white and pure.
While lines out front are long
our patrons who once were
walking on two feet
now are folks du jour!

the funny ways they move,
wouldn't you care
to have a few
tickets you can share
with a friend or two
to see chameleons with
their shifting hues?
Come into the house,
the best funhouse, my dear;
here you can be scared
yeah, but have no fear
of the big mouth on the wall
or of the eyeball mirror;
maybe they might drool a bit,
mostly they just leer.
Here the lizards lounge
in various shades of green
and twitching eyes will see you by,
like something from a dream.
Don't worry they don't bite
besides they're pretty clean
and only menace vermin
if you know just what I mean.
Go through the next door
and see the clowny feet,
it is the only part
that the scalies leave.
Dog boy howls alone
and the bearded ladies weep
so it's safe to go in now,
while the culprits are asleep.
Yeah, the funhouse is a hoot
we're sure you will concur
all you scoundrels seeking thrills
or virgins white and pure.
While lines out front are long
our patrons who once were
walking on two feet
now are folks du jour!

18 comments:
life in the fun house...something new at every turn...
hope you had wonderful holidays!
My house is not a fun house, it is an insane asylum!!!!
Ah... fun for whom, though?
Hey this isn't so fantastic! I have lizards in my lounge, really! About 12 inches long! They don't bite either but they're handy for cleaning up the dead flies around the skirting board and love Christmas beetles but not in THAT way. Hmm . . I don't care much for those wobbly mirrors.
amazing drawing!
You're either talking about a carnival or a brothel... can't tell which!
HAH!
The door is open between a fun house and the insane asylum.... I do love your drawing style! -J
Lizards in the lounge Baino?- perish the thought!
Sounds like you have been having some holiday fun Tom!
Hope you enjoyed the festive season. Love the fun house, but there are eyes everywhere *lol*
Drooling mirrors! And my that's a big balloon!
I found that really cool Tom!I'm wishing you only the best for 2010!Only good things!:)
happy new year tom!
Well, my blog roll starts anew tomorrow. I'd be honored if you participate again in 2010. Leave a comment and you're on the blog roll! Thanks for visiting and commenting in 2009.
Through the chute and into the new year requires a visit to the funhouse, oh yeah!!
Happiest 2010 to you, Tom!!
Bestest Wishes For 2010.
Interesting......but what's up with the 2 fellas I can actually make sense out of?
Cheers.........and snail mail leaves monday; )
I want not approve on it. I regard as precise post. Particularly the appellation attracted me to review the intact story.
Good dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.
Post a Comment