So Wednesday is the timeTo brush up on my rhyme
That I’ve put aside in favor
Of verse without that flavor
.
Of poetry it’s said
Is good for being led
Out on the verve of green
Vibrant nature’s what I mean.
.
Is good for being led
Out on the verve of green
Vibrant nature’s what I mean.
.
This verdant way allows
Nature poets to abound
And their waxing tongues to glow
With vibrant wordages that flow.
Nature poets to abound
And their waxing tongues to glow
With vibrant wordages that flow.
.
As they recline upon the lawn
Spewing words like dew and dawn
And the ladies there will sigh
Onto hankies will they cry
.
Spewing words like dew and dawn
And the ladies there will sigh
Onto hankies will they cry
.
Then the poet strums his lute
And is backed up by a flute
And the ladies will serve tea
Waving fans to fluff the breeze.
And is backed up by a flute
And the ladies will serve tea
Waving fans to fluff the breeze.
.
Here comes the selling point
Don’t stress out to earn that coin
Release your inner, wordy pearls,
It’s the sweet talkers get the girls.
Don’t stress out to earn that coin
Release your inner, wordy pearls,
It’s the sweet talkers get the girls.
6 comments:
Bravo Tom! You've been bitten by the insectus poetraeous!
Well done!!Happy you joined rhyming wednesday,and that is a good one for the intro and the last sentence will lead is the transition for more rhyming wednesdays to come!Muy bien!:D
your poet, lute and flute play so well together. great images!
I loved it! HAHA! it is catching on!!!
that was great
Rhyming or not
I like your poems a lot!
Your drawings too
Are fabulous, as are you.
Strange and yet normal.
Fanciful, formal.
Don't ever berate
What you create
Because you're great!
Post a Comment