
A Philosophical Query…
Intra or extraterrestrial teleportation
Provides a mixture of
Atoms in discombobulation
Whereupon a traveler is
Enclosed, happily vaporized,
In a sense imaginably off’d,
Only to be transmitted
Instantly or close enough
Elsewhere where imposter atoms
Thoroughly integrate
The partaker
Body, and soul?
12 comments:
I have never been happily vaporized but I'm willing to give it a whirl..................................................
i would so teleport...is it the same atoms...intriguing question...those physics would be beyond me....but i would try it...second, not first.
Really interesting,but dunno the answer,sorry!:)
The image reminds me of Donnie Darko, casting one's essence before one.
As long as there is no bloody fly with me, in the chambre!***shiver***
As people have a fear of flying, a fear of teleportation would have to be an issue...OK, people, i'm not afraid of flying, but teleportation? i...don't...know...
Sometimes I wish teleportation existed so that I could travel fast and easy in the...literal sense!
xoxo
In the immortal words of Captain Kirk, "Beam me up Scotty!"
..and from his chief engineer..."Damn it Jim, stop borrowing those dilithium crystals for your i-pod, we need to go warp here!"
I'm more interested in a machine that will transport me in real time but make me 21 years old and plonk me in the Centre of Ireland . .I'll pay . .honestly! If only your doodles could come to life. Maybe I could be reassembled without the wobbly bits (You are a bit weird tho!)
YES. Body and soul ... and mystery. Love that.
I have a witchy friend who has worked what she calls "transformational magic" for many years. But she says she misses her far flung friends so much that she has decided to work on "transportational magic" instead. A smart move, quite practical. Don't you think?
What, sort of like Remote Viewing? That would be cool if it works!
Post a Comment