this is your Life Mission !!!
Bastard. I know where you are and what you're doing . . okay . .in the absence of havoc wreaking . . I shall go placidly .. . *sob*
hmm...off to hug my lunch...
Hah, shows what you know. There's been no placid evolving for me. No sir.
my lunch won't hug me back. i don't think she likes me anymore.
heh, #2 pretty much sums up my sensibilities.xoerin
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Bastard. I know where you are and what you're doing . . okay . .in the absence of havoc wreaking . . I shall go placidly .. . *sob*
hmm...off to hug my lunch...
Hah, shows what you know. There's been no placid evolving for me. No sir.
my lunch won't hug me back. i don't think she likes me anymore.
heh, #2 pretty much sums up my sensibilities.
xo
erin
Post a Comment