this is your Life Mission !!!
haha on the emus...and the good old days, dang that evolution...
I love every one of these, but especially the emus. I always knew they had to be a metaphor for something.
Ah, Nostalgia isnt what it used to be......
Hey why pick on Emus . . may your chickens turn to emus and knock your dunny down
aww...the emus! There is an emu farm just outside of town. Always entertaining to drive by! ha.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
haha on the emus...and the good old days, dang that evolution...
I love every one of these, but especially the emus. I always knew they had to be a metaphor for something.
Ah, Nostalgia isnt what it used to be......
Hey why pick on Emus . . may your chickens turn to emus and knock your dunny down
aww...the emus! There is an emu farm just outside of town. Always entertaining to drive by! ha.
Post a Comment