Howdy all...here's another great Tom & Dinosaur Hand movie review!Tom: Dinosaur Hand, did you have a nice Thanksgiving?
Dinosaur Hand: I remember something about a wine glass...?
Tom: Ah...yes. And the turkey and stuffing?
DH: Hiccup.
Tom: This week we watched The Island on DVD.
DH: Yes! OMG! Did you, can you, and the...Holy s***! ...oh gosh, aspirin please.
Tom: I think what you're trying to say is, a lot of action, car chases with
DH: death and destruction, bone crunching, buildings collapsing, flying jet skis, murder, punching, judo kicks, future stuff and more future stuff, Steve Buscemi, Scarlet Johansson—ooh--gunfire and tasers and lasers and outrage and intrigue and cover-up and...
Tom: Do you still need that aspirin?
DH: breath in, breath out.
Tom: My first reaction was..'oh no, another Micheal Bay film.' You know, all action action action. Blah. He directs a lot like John Wu. Not a whole lot of substance, just explosions and flying kicks and punches.
DH: Woo woo!
Tom: Other than a few incredibly impossible sequences I thought this was a pretty good film. I liked the future views—set about 50 years into the future-- and there was a car chase scene that was pretty awesome.
DH: Can you say train wheels?
Toby: woof. Woof woof woof.
DH: No, train wheels, like this: tah ray na...Tom: Dino, he can't pronounce 'train wheels', he's a dog.
DH: You didn't say we were gonna have a guest reviewer!
Tom: He just wandered in; don't worry, you aren't being replaced.
DH: *sigh of relief*
Toby: woof (can I have a froot loop?)
14 comments:
give him a froot loop! lol.
i am all for a good car chase as well. smiles.
Great movie, huh, lots of action. I really appreciate your comment on my blog, very nice way of saying it.
LOL Tom!
I thought the concept of the film was rather intriguing.
I watched "I Sell The Dead never trust a corpse" last night. It was fantastic.
Toby is so darned cute.
As Brian said above, SMILES!
The review is brilliant although the film may go on my too much noise for viewing list. Even with Steve B....
Based on the reviews, I'll have to check out this movie. DH deserves a bottle of wine and fruit loops for all! I speak "Woof woof" so Toby's okay by me.
hi Liza, what an odd title for a film...now i am intrigued.
Susan, it's not for everyone.
Rhonda, Toby says Hi & Dino is too busy sleeping the last bottle off.
Brian, :) &
Techno, thx for the visit!!!
I love your posts.
Oh stop feeding that dog fruit loops. He's loopy enough!
death and destruction does seem to sell.
hope the recovery from the day of feasting is proceeding along swimmingly and you are having a good holiday weekend!
gobble, gobble
I never even heard of that movie! I am out of the loop.
Wasn't an altogether bad movie... did enjoy it... but like Pandorum and Gamer, it missed out on the opportunity to really ask the hard questions.
I never seen that movie.I think Toby is awesome.And fruit loop?That's a long time I didn't have those!
Much as I love Toby, the usurpation of Dinohand would be a tragedy :)
"I remember something about a wine glass."
Cracked me up.
Car chases - what is the attraction? I always figure they use them to fill empty space in movies and on TV shows. I find them deadly dull.
Thanks Toby and D.H.!! And thank YOU, Tom.
Post a Comment