My heart is turning grey with memories of winters past.
......a leaf, flush red, holding its last breath, straining for one last go...
...while the miscreants frolic in a silver maple cast-offs.
...can we learn from nature that death is just passage to another life?
While it can be harsh and unforgiving, sometimes brutally raw...There is a strange beauty in the circle of life.
....der.
7 comments:
Lovely post. Sometimes all I can do when my heart aches is laugh, and it's good to have a resident clown.
great post! nothing we can do to break that cycle...as harsh as it is at times..i dont think we'd want to ...
Love it.
Ah there I was getting all schmoozy and contemplative, there's nothing funnier than a dog with a bucket on it's head. I had a labrador once who used to carry the horse feed bucket for me once it was empty but consistently picked it up by the bottom rim until he realised it made him bump into trees. Daft pup.
"der" made me giggle. But, I especially like "silver maples cast-offs".
HAHA! lol at der!
I am sorry I didn't get to this post until now. Look at Toby.
Love your words/thoughts Tom.
Great post.
Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment