yup, Subby. My printer works but is so low on ink i had to shake it up, then redraw some of the original picture. I really really really hate shelling out big bucks for printer ink.
Yeah, I know what you mean. And at only $130,000 a gallon( when you add it up ). gotta see if my local Walgreens can re-ink it( they do it for a 1/3 the cost, as long as the cartridge is still usable ). Payday, I may be able to fix it...
I wouldn't have expected anything less, her drawing even suits your very distinctive style . . cute as a button and with the usual peppering of whimsy.
12 comments:
your doodles are amazing.
Great job Tom (of course!).
I saw the challenge and may just take Susan up on it yet as I do have an idea.
Enjoy your day.
Thanks Bri
Liza, looking forward to your take on the drawing. I adore Susan's drawing/artwork, and her quirky challenges.
H Tom - love the aerial mechanical whatsis - You will meet your fellow doodlers October first.
Tom, I saved the image as well but by printer fritzed out. And I am no good at using a mouse to draw with( mayhaps I'll try ). Great take!
yup, Subby. My printer works but is so low on ink i had to shake it up, then redraw some of the original picture. I really really really hate shelling out big bucks for printer ink.
Yeah, I know what you mean. And at only $130,000 a gallon( when you add it up ). gotta see if my local Walgreens can re-ink it( they do it for a 1/3 the cost, as long as the cartridge is still usable ). Payday, I may be able to fix it...
I wouldn't have expected anything less, her drawing even suits your very distinctive style . . cute as a button and with the usual peppering of whimsy.
That is so creative!!!!
Also, you were right, I should have put the spoof thing at the end!
Beautiful!
I'm going to play too :)
best wishes
Ribbon
I didn't realize you had yours up already......
pretty cool ; )
I love the little guy he reminds me of piglet
Post a Comment