Once again, the dynamic duo of film team up to review Movies; they are
Tom & Dinosaur Hand!!!
Tom & Dinosaur Hand!!!
Tom: Hey Dinosaur Hand, whadja think of the matinee we took in last week?Dinosaur Hand: Gobbledygook!
Tom: Huh?
D.H.: Poo.
Tom: Well, to our viewers, what we saw was Inglorious Basterds, a kind of retelling of World War II, and how things might have been different, if things had gone another way.
D.H: ??? Remarkable synopsis there, booger lips.
Tom: You are hostile and non communicative.
D.H: Poo.
Tom: For my money, it was entertaining. There was not as much action as I imagined there’d be, and a lot of dialogue…sometimes it dragged a big with allll the dialogue. With previews and all the movie ran over 3 hours. Oh, and mega subtitles.
D.H: Poop! They were speaking Martian the whole movie…didn’t understand half the words! Gobbledygook!
Tom: Dino, that was German, and some Italian…that was what the subtitles were for…you read them and know what’s going on!
D.H: What? Who reads?!!!
Tom: Oh.
D.H: Yeah, but there was a lot of bullets and some really nasty knife gouging. Sweet!
Tom: Also we rented State of Play. Tell me Dino, did you like that?
D.H: Zzzzzz.
Tom: Yea, you napped some.
D.H: Did anyone get shot? Did I miss it?
Tom: A couple shootings, but this movie was more about intrigue and government cover-ups and newspaper savvy and stuff like that.
D.H: How ’bout sex?
Tom: Just what I said, and a couple shootings, and maybe a bit with throwing punches. I liked the movie.
D.H: yea well, you’re a loser.
Tom: This is why I don’t talk to you.
D.H: Next time you need to cut your steak, talk to Dinosaur Foot.
Tom: Listen everybody, there is no dinosaur foot ; that’s just crazy talk…
12 comments:
Dinosaur Hand has very high standards.
Tom( I'm so ignoring Dinosaur Hand right now ), the first sounds pretty good. "What if" scenarios can get complex. "What if" Truman never ordered the bomb drop?; "What if" Dinosaur Hand encountered Mr. Sock?; "What if" there were only 45 states?; etc., etc., etc. 'Tis an endless list...
Dinosaur Hand should have his own film review show!
I don't think he would like the films I like though...!
I believe in Dinosaur Foot- would love to hear his views too :)
lol's...the review reviews are better than the review! ha!
i may be in DH's corner on subtitles...it better be a really good movie if i have to read it. though the plot sounds intriguing. i used to like what if comic books...
I'd love to see what Dinosaur Foot looks like.
Does he call you booger lips, too?
DH has good taste in films. Not that you have bad taste but I had two goes at Inglorious Bastards and fell asleep, both times!
Best set of reviews I've read in ages. What's that kind of brown fog that Dinosaur Hand appears out of?
Alan, that is just a funky painted wall. D.H. appears in many places, but that is his favorite.
Baino...actually it was good i was on vacation this week, or i would have fallen asleep too...there are a few long talky sequences.
Willow...i repeat...there is no Dinosaur Foot...it is a myth...a lot like Bigfoot.
I believe in Dinosaur Foot...
I think that DH needs to concentrate more on popcorn and soda! haha!
The Cult of Dinosaur Foot is growing...
Post a Comment