Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Reflection addendum & Second Moon

2 poems Teflon rocket, coated a milky white tinfoil traversing the qualms of a Jovian scape flash in the pan unaware scruples an eye peering out of a ravaged land plied and screwed scraped and scribbled a hard scrabble egg flying not frying twisted by gravity life living troglodytes in trouble finding fault with the universe is like complaining about the weather hah! Wear a hat.
this is my response to Robert's great photo on all ways 11. Look closely, as I have added a little something to the mix.


the original picture is HERE... as 'Reflection'.


stop in -- he's a master at his particular brand of digital artistry.

7 comments:

Brian Miller said...

wicked flow to your words tom...and nice little rocket ship you got there...smiles.

Baino said...

Short and sweet, enjoyed by this troglodyte in trouble. And yes, I see your little addition.

erin said...

troglodytes in trouble finding fault with the universe is like complaining about the weather hah! Wear a hat

i really enjoyed this, tom, except for the fact that i am a troglodyte complaining of the weather.:)

i think you used robert's photo perfectly with this piece. i saw sky in it too, with a heady horizon.

xo
erin

mouse (aka kimy) said...

hold on.... it's still march and rem!ember april is the cruelest month. got a couple inches of that delicious white stuff here ....but tomorrow 40s

Tom said...

i always thought March was the worst...we'll be creeping up into the 50's next week, so i'm as happy as a gopher in soft dirt.

flux biota. said...

great photographs! I'm following that blog now. very nice.

Lisa Ursu said...

I like the Teflon rocket addition. Made me think of the song Rocket Man, and I am gonna gotta listen to it now :)
Nice collaboration,
this is Definitely among my favs.