this is your Life Mission !!!
this is the best written piece i read all day..hehe...i like the face in the dirt...and of course the pups...whats that white stuff its spring!
Toby is adorable! I remember that smile face! I wonder if it's still there?
given that every picture is worth a thousand words, you got quite a nice essay going!!!T O B Y!!!!!
tree-somewhere in DC..might be Arlington,Lindenwood Park,Lindenwood cemetary,Shoaff park,Toby,a parking lot somewhere in Ft. Wayne
I thought that tombstone looked familiar! I had no clue how much fun it could be to explore a cemetary until that afternoon at Lindenwood! A must go again this spring/summer.
That tree is the perfect kind for climbing!
love the pictures. they speak so much.
A Great Sequence.Is She Crying in that final photo?
I'm with Betsy. That tree just begs to be climbed.
is that greenery near you? er, not so much, i guess. not yet.last shot is so lonely and sad. or is that frustration? could be studying. don't think so though.xoerin
i think it's just some girl (or guy) talking on a cell phone...but it does look like something else
"Where is spring, anyway?" I type, as snowflakes drift slowly.
Post a Comment
12 comments:
this is the best written piece i read all day..hehe...i like the face in the dirt...and of course the pups...whats that white stuff its spring!
Toby is adorable! I remember that smile face! I wonder if it's still there?
given that every picture is worth a thousand words, you got quite a nice essay going!!!
T O B Y!!!!!
tree-somewhere in DC..might be Arlington,
Lindenwood Park,
Lindenwood cemetary,
Shoaff park,
Toby,
a parking lot somewhere in Ft. Wayne
I thought that tombstone looked familiar!
I had no clue how much fun it could be to explore a cemetary until that afternoon at Lindenwood! A must go again this spring/summer.
That tree is the perfect kind for climbing!
love the pictures. they speak so much.
A Great Sequence.Is She Crying in that final photo?
I'm with Betsy. That tree just begs to be climbed.
is that greenery near you? er, not so much, i guess. not yet.
last shot is so lonely and sad. or is that frustration? could be studying. don't think so though.
xo
erin
i think it's just some girl (or guy) talking on a cell phone...but it does look like something else
"Where is spring, anyway?" I type, as snowflakes drift slowly.
Post a Comment