this is your Life Mission !!!
do you feel lighter with spring sproinging? hope so. kinda like me The Dead. wish i could just go that way on street decade and see what it was all about. just missed that one:)xoerin
no doubt. was just a little before our time...but i don't think we missed much (i know some old fogies who pretty much let the 60's f up their lives)
too bad our world is not short on holes...just saying...
I haven't visited in quite some time & I'm sure to have missed alot of fun stuff, like these cartoons.Happy Vernal Equinox!
I haz lot of wabbit holes. Send alienz with moneez. And spring isn't sproinging here but it is raining and that's a good thing.
I love aLiEnAnTiCs!I'm with erin on that last doodle.So, when you say that way,could you be more specific?
which way? i guess it depends, as we are pretty much inbetween 1960 and 2060...maybe we have a shot at the 60's after all...(i'll be 96)
the dead live!!great toon!! keep on truckin' tom!
Hey, wait a minute! "Old fogies"???
Post a Comment
9 comments:
do you feel lighter with spring sproinging? hope so.
kinda like me The Dead. wish i could just go that way on street decade and see what it was all about. just missed that one:)
xo
erin
no doubt. was just a little before our time...but i don't think we missed much (i know some old fogies who pretty much let the 60's f up their lives)
too bad our world is not short on holes...just saying...
I haven't visited in quite some time & I'm sure to have missed alot of fun stuff, like these cartoons.
Happy Vernal Equinox!
I haz lot of wabbit holes. Send alienz with moneez. And spring isn't sproinging here but it is raining and that's a good thing.
I love aLiEnAnTiCs!
I'm with erin on that last doodle.
So, when you say that way,
could you be more specific?
which way? i guess it depends, as we are pretty much inbetween 1960 and 2060...maybe we have a shot at the 60's after all...(i'll be 96)
the dead live!!
great toon!!
keep on truckin' tom!
Hey, wait a minute! "Old fogies"???
Post a Comment