
Blah
wan dismal dearth and pallor
I'll take this spade and stab the dirt
kill it kill it
dig the earth and mix it up
fisticuffs and worms
have we grown
how have I grown
like a weed,
invasive or conjunctive
still a weed
better to be the rabbit
and fill the fields with fluff
better that than this
workaday blues
and a winter that comes for good
once a year
blah
wan dismal dearth and pallor
I'll take this spade and stab the dirt
kill it kill it
dig the earth and mix it up
fisticuffs and worms
have we grown
how have I grown
like a weed,
invasive or conjunctive
still a weed
better to be the rabbit
and fill the fields with fluff
better that than this
workaday blues
and a winter that comes for good
once a year
blah
5 comments:
"invasive or conjunctive
still a weed"
yep.
love the doodle.
wow...you feeling ok man?
I think maybe this winter has come for good.
hahahahaha. you so funny, wan dismal dearth and pallor. and is that a vulture? ahahahaha!
xo
erin
Aww poppet. Just the pre-spring, shitty work, why-me blues. The sun will shine soon enough, your lawn will grow, your trees will flourish. You need a holiday. Australia US$790 pp. Accommodation FREEEEEEEEE! Think about it. I have a room with your names on it. Oh and I'll lend you a car if it lives that long. Otherwise I'll fight you for the mountain bike and an old horse who should be dead by now.
Post a Comment