this is your Life Mission !!!
i just have to say, "i wear my sunglasses at night", is not a Canadian song done by a Canadian. i believe he was from planet fromage.
oh--well perhaps that is why the Alien is confused (or perhaps all Canadians are originally alien?)
I'm alien?Gosh, that would explain a lot!super cheese from the 80s,now that is some ripe stuff!
yeberderwaznut?((bergil!*&%@%#$@% sheznot!))herm -are not!xoerin
Hah so that's where all Adam's socks go.
ok--any domestic commentary?
Oh you are such a lovely, twisted man, Tom. I am so proud to call you my friend.xx oo and happy new year!
Ha, I have a dear friend who only uses fake trees because on the real ones you can not arrange the branches! Nice meander of funnys. -J
A spoonful of supercalifragalisticness is just what the doctor ordered. x
I dunno... the needles on fake trees can hurt more.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
i just have to say, "i wear my sunglasses at night", is not a Canadian song done by a Canadian. i believe he was from planet fromage.
oh--well perhaps that is why the Alien is confused (or perhaps all Canadians are originally alien?)
I'm alien?
Gosh, that would explain a lot!
super cheese from the 80s,
now that is some ripe stuff!
yeberderwaznut?
((bergil!*&%@%#$@% sheznot!))
herm -
are not!
xo
erin
Hah so that's where all Adam's socks go.
ok--any domestic commentary?
Oh you are such a lovely, twisted man, Tom. I am so proud to call you my friend.
xx oo and happy new year!
Ha, I have a dear friend who only uses fake trees because on the real ones you can not arrange the branches! Nice meander of funnys. -J
A spoonful of supercalifragalisticness is just what the doctor ordered. x
I dunno... the needles on fake trees can hurt more.
Post a Comment