
Did you tread the dirt hard, on stilts; did you walk above the filth? Would you trespass on the insignificant; do they serve a purpose with their one handed responses, with their leaden attributes? Nothing they have is beyond your reach, every tiny morsel, a treasure, but a trifle. If it's not worth having, is it refuse, will you burn it? Now we move beyond the detritus, feeling nothing like awe, handy relief; merely a subtle passing between voids. Rushing, swirling lights. A man flies by, and two blocks anon he flies apart. Mirthful rue, where is the knowledge? Who knows if the moment exists; did it ever? On a virtual mountaintop colorful icons cavort to your prompts. Relegated spineless names, their lives as empty as a discarded cereal box, now you shed a tear as one slips into an avalanche and disrupts a moment of perfect monotony. Outside the box, hovering in a queue, they wait. Time is precious, but in a universe designed over the flux of countless millennium, does one second count beans above the next, or the aforementioned? Galaxies do in fact revolve around your greatness – it is all you know. In the neighboring cube another rotates in perfect discord to your own. Together they would mingle and cause heaven to form in concentric circles. A symphony would evolve, but today the stars will not align. Only chance can spark chaos. These pure moments fuel the universe – do not be fooled by frailties when some vaguery considered by the next fellow spurs a splitting atom, the contagion, to blink and cause a mighty stir.
10 comments:
nice...great prose...and love the doodles...the invisible building in the first rather looks like DC...
Am I wrong? I feel naked. I feel like the meaning of life and my value has been stripped. "Who knows if the moment exists; did it ever?" I swear, I purposefully didn't go to that philosophy class!
The last line I initially read as, "do not be fooled by frailties when some vaguery considered by the next fellow spurs a splitting atom, the contagion, to blink and cause a mighty STAR." That would have been less naked feeling:)but would probably have blown your text.
xo
erin
hmm, Erin. I struggled with that last line...but it'll stand for now. This is kind of a random rant, a sort of try to walk in someone else's shoes thing, or a stand up and do something about it shout out...don't have any causes in mind tho...
your response is amazing however!
Hah... nice little metaphor piece.
Loving the top drawing.
Beautiful
Very 'thoughtful' I'm feeling very intimidated about RoM at the moment. Has a Butterfly Effect feel to it. And I feel like a cereal box when I want Galaxies to revolve around my greatness, to mingle and cause heaven to form in concentric or any other kind of circle really, circles never end. Now I'm depressed.
awwww
Oh, I Wish The World Was Metal & I Was A Magnet............
"handy relief; merely a subtle passing between voids"
holy sheep shit Tom,
this is a fantastic piece.
and btw, those are not doodles,
they are art!
thanks for sharing this,
I just ordered you a truckload of the green giant's best corn.
i don't even want to think about the green giant's corns
Post a Comment