this is your Life Mission !!!
where your mind goes my firend.but but but i have to go back to your previous post. man you have to finish this story.robert
getting enuf interest on the previous post--perhaps i'll give it a go.
Your dark side is showing again...
Monstrous . . I'll never look at a slip n slide in the same way. I had a cat that was afraid of mice. Seriously.
The slip n'slide is hilarious!! Ah the true story of life on this planet, eh?You are an evil genius. xx
And yeah ... genies are scary!
nice. your cartoons are far better than the ones in the paper...
The River of Mnemosyne returns February 1st.You swimming?
gadsyeahi'm game
Post a Comment
9 comments:
where your mind goes my firend.
but but but i have to go back to your previous post. man you have to finish this story.
robert
getting enuf interest on the previous post--perhaps i'll give it a go.
Your dark side is showing again...
Monstrous . . I'll never look at a slip n slide in the same way. I had a cat that was afraid of mice. Seriously.
The slip n'slide is hilarious!! Ah the true story of life on this planet, eh?
You are an evil genius. xx
And yeah ... genies are scary!
nice. your cartoons are far better than the ones in the paper...
The River of Mnemosyne returns February 1st.
You swimming?
gads
yeah
i'm game
Post a Comment