Wednesday, November 10, 2010

literally

i couldn't help myself--here's a quirky bit shot over to the 10th Daughter of Memory...please ignore it.


a-hah, take that my squirrel. And they all know my might; see my prowess in battle and how easily the enemy falls beneath my omnipotent fist of lordly power. Now my captains take me up upon their horses, and we gallop thusly. Here and there, back and forth we go on the steeds of glory. Oh, how the maidens do preen. See them my fine lads, how they eye their lord protector? Yes, yes, there are plenty for all--we shall have our fill.

Watch me now, from across the room, dressed in my finery for the ball, and I enter thrusting forth preceded by my great codpiece, tee hee. Listen to them titter. We will dance tonight; twirl and dip. Oh my, fair lady, how tall you are, I am enfolding you in my strong arms. I feel the crease of your waist, the curse of your wicked hip. Is it a sweetness that you peer at me from your golden crown, or the devil in you?

Together we float across the floor, over every obstacle we fly, together as one. We are a single entity in our grace of movement, you and I. Come with me, my love, and rendezvous!

And so we do, in this secluded wood. We meet and fall together; I take you in my arms and lean with you against this hardy oak. Oh yes, oh yes! We love, my love, as I kiss your tender face and we love so strongly that our thighs bleed with the intercourse!

"Henry! Pull your pants up!”

From over the fence, “Oh my, there's Imogene's witless son shagging the larch again.”
Sylvia puts on spectacles while sipping at her tiny teacup. “Good heavens. But he does have a spectacular fanny, doesn't he?”

11 comments:

flux biota. said...

i will throust forth in my great codpiece. can't contain myself. this should be made into a short play.

Tess Kincaid said...

Squawk! This is great. I started laughing at "gallop thusly" and am laughing still!

Brian Miller said...

haha. you are a nut...but you can sure spin those words...lol.

Baino said...

I think Fanny has a completely different meaning here because if he has one . . well he's a she! Much fun.

Julie said...

'Shagging the larch', eh? Likes a bit of the rough, does your Henry!

JeffScape said...

Heh... I was wondering if you were actually going to enter this.

PattiKen said...

Well, it's important for a lad to have a few lusty fantasies, don't you think?

Funny!

JeffScape said...

I voted for your other 10thDoM entry (a worthy piece), but the more I think about it... the more I like this one.

Ah, well.

hvninhell said...

Oh, how I enjoyed this!

Not For Jellyfish said...

You're fabulous! I'm laughing at the library and people are staring. Thanks. Thanks, a lot.

Woman in a Window said...

Only as you could pen it. Harph! I'm glad you made fun of him in the end (literally - although supportively too) 'cause I was gonna kick the dude in the conceited codpiece. **titter

xo
erin