this is your Life Mission !!!
Is that dog doing to that cat what I think he's doing?
no! stop it you 12 year old
dont fault jeff...i thought the same...esp with the wide eyes on the cat...need more coffee...
You know what Tom? Your drawings are charming and evocative.Jeff has a dirty mind altho' I had the same thought for a moment.
Uh Sorry Tom, thought you were someone else with the same name back on my blog..very intereting illustrations. The comments here are :) especially yours to Jeff-'no! stop it you 12 year old'
I ahve to admit, I was also wondering about the dog and cat... Sorry! ;)
Ooops. HAVE is the word I wanted.
who am i to say otherwise, then. Get it on, Cat & Dog; i shall avert my eyes.
great drawings!who am i to judge the goings on of cats and dogs?
I love your comic & the boyish banter going on in the comments...Sorry! My mistake, boyish & girlish banter! Oh dear..it seems that all your minds are in the gutter. Tut tut!! :)
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Is that dog doing to that cat what I think he's doing?
no! stop it you 12 year old
dont fault jeff...i thought the same...esp with the wide eyes on the cat...
need more coffee...
You know what Tom? Your drawings are charming and evocative.
Jeff has a dirty mind altho' I had the same thought for a moment.
Uh Sorry Tom, thought you were someone else with the same name back on my blog..
very intereting illustrations. The comments here are :)
especially yours to Jeff-'no! stop it you 12 year old'
I ahve to admit, I was also wondering about the dog and cat... Sorry! ;)
Ooops. HAVE is the word I wanted.
who am i to say otherwise, then. Get it on, Cat & Dog; i shall avert my eyes.
great drawings!
who am i to judge the goings on of cats and dogs?
I love your comic & the boyish banter going on in the comments...Sorry! My mistake, boyish & girlish banter! Oh dear..it seems that all your minds are in the gutter. Tut tut!! :)
Post a Comment