this is your Life Mission !!!
smiles. fun tom...they do get around dont they...and just what is the secret of the squirrels?
it's a secretduh ;)
Haha King of the Hill . .
the secret of the squirrels?oh gosh, my dogs would love to know.king of the hill, dig it!yaaaaaaaaaay, more dog v catpretty please.
King of the Hill looks like a murdered Snoopy.
My fave is the secret of the squirrels, the Rocky variety.
Oh, and wow. Cool new look over here! I like.
Cat jokes. I'm voting cat jokes. Made me snort:)xoerin
Post a Comment
8 comments:
smiles. fun tom...they do get around dont they...and just what is the secret of the squirrels?
it's a secret
duh ;)
Haha King of the Hill . .
the secret of the squirrels?
oh gosh, my dogs would love to know.
king of the hill, dig it!
yaaaaaaaaaay,
more dog v cat
pretty please.
King of the Hill looks like a murdered Snoopy.
My fave is the secret of the squirrels, the Rocky variety.
Oh, and wow. Cool new look over here! I like.
Cat jokes. I'm voting cat jokes. Made me snort:)
xo
erin
Post a Comment