Tom, this is wonderful. Just commenting on the creative process on another blog - sometimes things just seem to appear - and then we bring them back from the pursuit to show the world.
Ok, ok, I'm laughing at the dog, must be a Retriever, right? And then yer arrrr-guh. I'm thinking magical snake? garden of Eden and sinful house plants? did the snake poop it out? Really. I was thinking these things. Sorry.
10 comments:
But, but... where does it grow the pottery?
arrrrrr-guh!
Tom, this is wonderful. Just commenting on the creative process on another blog - sometimes things just seem to appear - and then we bring them back from the pursuit to show the world.
Now that's hilarious! Hey Tom draw a magical llily pad, maybe a frog can turn into a prince!
Your sketches are great!
Expandage . . almost as good as embiggyise
that's one porky pooch!
Ok, ok, I'm laughing at the dog, must be a Retriever, right? And then yer arrrr-guh. I'm thinking magical snake? garden of Eden and sinful house plants? did the snake poop it out? Really. I was thinking these things. Sorry.
xo
erin
Love it! Your ability to draw and write whimsically has me jealous quite often ;).
oh- erin is digging deep into my cartoon soul and discovering my deviant love for all things green- the secret life of plants, indeed!
Post a Comment