Wednesday, August 4, 2010

wild animal!

first in a two part series...
an unimaginable tale of terror
&
fur...



to those among you who may be frightened by unkempt creatures


of the blackest, hairiest type...

you may want to avert your eyes!






9 comments:

Woman in a Window said...

I was so
hardening myself.
Ha!

xo
erin

Brian Miller said...

i am shivering already....lol

flux biota. said...

almost pooped my pants when i scrolled down and saw a poodle. ha.

RA said...

LOLOL
But to be honest, after having a dachshund... nothing scares me! :D

Suzanne said...

You'll laugh. I was just on the phone with a friend in Seattle and saw my neighbor's dog in my yard and yelled "OH NO!" Ran out to rescue him. Looks just like your pooch without the bullseye! :) Got him back in his yard and my neighbor gave me a hug and a kiss and told me he loved me. He said "I don't know how he get's out." I was standing in his open gate to the back yard and replied "Honey, this might explain it." I still had the phone and was talking to my friend only to realize he wasn't talking to me! Hummmmmmmm...have know idea where I lost him! But I saved a dog! Your pooch is adorable!

Tom said...

thanks--he makes us laugh

Baino said...

OH . . MY . . .GOD . . it's terrifying

Megan said...

Saints preserve us!

Subby said...

P'shaw! Be thankful Toby isn't a longhair! Way more maintenance...!