Tuesday, August 31, 2010

screee


10 comments:

Brian Miller said...

i think you should make that movie...then dinosaur ahnd can do the review...smiles. a lofty goal to be higher than eagles noises...

Woman in a Window said...

My chest is elastic, thank god, or my heart would burst.

Frig Tom, this is pretty much enough to make my heart burst.

Bill Pullman, perhaps. Watch Lost Highway?

Jelly Beans!!!

xo
erin

Tom said...

ha...black & white is so ambiguous. jelly beans, indeed (depends on the day, for me)

Tess Kincaid said...

I'll take jelly beans, please.

Megan said...

My monitor sucks.

flux biota. said...

is there a comet blasting toward earth or a terrible villian in this movie?

Tom said...

damn. i always forget the conflict!

JeffScape said...

HAHAHA! Love this.

A bit surprised it's not a 10thDoM, actually.

Baino said...

Haha they don't come more better than this. Scree makes me go 'squee'. Excrement or Jelly Beans? Sort of like the cup half full or half empty but I'm in the mood for jelly beans. Bill Paxton with an elastic chest? I shall ponder that.

Tom said...

everyone seems to be choosing Jellybeans. May as well jump on the bandwagon!