Friday, August 13, 2010

picture out of limbo and idiot blathering

click on pic to enlargic

in a slog
below the random glog
lay a choke bloke
heavy headed
wearing a dog.
His girl up and left im
her excuses slim
choke bloke took a smoke rope
heavy handed
sculpted a choke rope very grim.
The dog robe
fearing disrobe
liked his choke bloke
piddled and chewed in fact
upon that dusty dandy
and talked into his earlobe:
and this is what he said:
woof woof woof,
meaning don't do it choke bloke.
And so the bloke and his dog lived happily ever after,
because this isn't a Harlan Ellison story.
Too bad, because it would have been a lot better if it was.

10 comments:

Brian Miller said...

i am kinda glad they lived happily ever after...kinda stuck on him wearing a dog though...lol.

Tess Kincaid said...

Don't read this one with your mouth full.

Unspoken said...

I have missed your writing! This reminds me of why :). Choke bloke, huh? How do come up with this stuff?! I am ever jealous of your ability to word play. At last I admit the truth ;)!

Baino said...

Proving yet again that dogs are indeed the best people.

Lisa Ursu said...

A word salad...yum!
I love Baino's comments.

ArtSparker said...

There was a film made of that, Don Johnson's first film I think, and he was perfect for the part...

lettuce said...

a handy dog to have around?

Tom said...

take that, jeff!

all ways 11 o'clock said...

woof woof...

Tom said...

ha. now who's a dog.
i call that being in good company