Saturday, February 27, 2010

Rap for Jane

Oh Jane
Oh Jane I palpitate
for your button pushing rate
Yeah
your roundish face
so outa place
in outer space

Oh Jane
What do you say
Come oh come away
That Jetson that you love
You're fine, so way above
So outa place
In outer space

Your red hair is so perky
George is really jerky
Dig that purple smock
and triangular lapel
Come on Jane
What the hell
Let's fly in haste
Through outa space
so outa place

18 comments:

JeffScape said...

HAHAHAHAH!

Can't wait for the Betty and Wilma version!

Baino said...

You crazy man! I have deep concerns for your sanity . . I mean, who falls in love with a cartoon character? Srsly they're so one dimensional.

Tom said...

i saw the tv reflection in the clock one morning...Jane just happened to be there. Luv @ first site

Brian Miller said...

did she just say who falls in love with a cartoon character...i say who did not on a saturday morning so long ago. lol.

Bimbimbie said...

I'm laughing, I have a sister by the same name and I've often wished she was a one dimensional character floating in outer space *!*

Unspoken said...

Oh, that made me laugh! Hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Tom, erinnern mir ihrer Blog nichts lesen wann ich meinen Kaffee trinken! HA!

Tom said...

Subby...i understood 2 words. I only speak English and Martian.

Anonymous said...

Tom, oops! Sorry, I was in German mode!! I meant remind me not to read your blog when I'm drinking coffee~HA!

Tom said...

Subs:
eepsi wumpuses looky looky poopooh...elki coffee folumbra-hoo-shnuk.
OK, you're reminded mentally...do you grok?

Anonymous said...

Tom, dang! Don't speak Martian but if "grok" is what I think it is...

I do snarf on occasion tho'..I should slow down when I eat, I know...

Tom said...

i don't know what you think 'grok' is, not sure i want to. Look it up on Wikipedia. it's become part of the English lexicon...to some degree.

Anonymous said...

Actually sounds like someething "Grog" from the B.C. comic strip would say, heh...just came from wiki, btw..was looking up Chinese poetry...OY!!!!

Anonymous said...

What was Heinlein thinkin' when he coined that? I'll be....

Tom said...

heinlein was a strange bird. One of these days I'll get around to reading more of his stuff.

Anonymous said...

Tom, I'll give ya that...try some Frederick Pohl sometime..you should start with "Coming of the Quantum Cats"...I recommend that one especially ;)

Tess Kincaid said...

I love-love "George is really jerky"!!

Lisa Ursu said...

I have a thing for Spock, and Dr. Strange.
"Your red hair is so perky"
interesting.