
Emphasis on a turbo packing only inflames a long list of carbohydrated Mormel Directives.
Good morning all Mormels, here are the Directives for January.
Directive #1 Follow all Fill specs.
Directive #2 In event of overfill on specs consult Directive #3.
Directive #3 Never do not know where Emergency spec overfill pamphlet directions and clipboard are located:
See Floor Manager for overfill Emergency kit and Evacuation Procedures containment case key.
Directive #4 Wear the only authorized funny hat at all perfunctory moments.
Directive #5 In the event that authorized funny hat is unauthorized or defective in such a way as it is marred or goggle-less, see Directive #6.
Directive #6 Inform Floor Manager of any defunctive equipment. Do not get flagged for unauthorized equipment or apparel; in the event of a flag see Directive #7.
Directive #7 All flags to be worn over Eyebrow for 30 or 31 days. See Floor Manager for knowledge of flag wear duration.
Directive #8 Do not neglect Eyebrow maintenance. Eyebrows are effectively Directive #1. Memo to Directive Directors: Rotate Directives #8 and Directives #1 effective immediate.
Directive #9 See Floor Manager for Eyebrow hierarchy and location of Eyebrow measurement communication board. Monthly Eyebrow inspections are obligatory and combined with chocolatey treats and juice.
Directive #10 In event of Eyebrow malfunction report to Fill room for immediate comprehensive dip into Fill vat for recycling of self. Fill room attendant will assist.
Thank you for reading and following all Directives, Mormel Officer #212, Alfonzo Roberto Alejandro Smith, Eyebrow 2nd Class, 12 centimeters.
13 comments:
...no Mormels were harmed during the writing of this post. Oops, there goes one.
LOL you're so funny!:D
...funny looking!
Ah those Super Cilia.
Wow. Did you work in government, too?
Oh to have the floor manager's power! 'Carbohydrated' power- love that adjective!
Can I help with the Mormelicide when it comes to that? Can I? Can I???
how is your eyebrow maintenance going?
Oh I'm totally up for the funny perfunctory hat . . Will a moose hat do? Yes, I have one . . and a shark, and a bat . . My friend, upon seeing my toddler son naked whilst splashing in the paddle pool declared . . "Good God . .you wouldn't want that hanging over your eye as your left eyebrow!" (I'm becoming a little concerned that I'm actually 'getting' your twitterings and warblings)
thank goodness...i get so lost without directives...
Or ... just sit around and drink more coffee. Eh?
eyebrow humor! heee...
and no coffee for Mormels! Bad Mormel!
I think eyebrows are SO funny....heehee. I did a post on them once.
Post a Comment