this is your Life Mission !!!
Is this a challenge to see how many bloggers we can stuff in a limo? OK...I'm game, but I get claustrophobic so I need a window seat! And is that you driving? Yikes!
Okay, it's a white limo, but I was under the impression it was just going to be me and Mr. Depp.
Yep, I likes this allot!
I REALLY dig the driver's eyelashes...he OBVIOUSLY has his own make up artist!!
lol. i'll hang out the sun roof, unless this is one of those witha hot tub
It looks infinitely expandable.
Love it! Poor driver :)
Wait for me lol lolxoxo
hahahahaha - Looks more like a train than a limo!
Count me in, As long I don't have to parallel park!
it's gonna be a fun ride! I have a feeling those curves are gonna be something elsepeace xox!!
A limo of infinite length. Great post. Should have a pool and a bathroom in that one. Oh and a long sunroof over the pool
Tom, I'm in! Waaaaaaaaaay in the back-LOL! And the look on the driver's face just cracks me up-HAAA!
Pass the fruity rum drinks, please. I'm in.
Ha ha! That was funny!
Sweet. Definitely worth a thousand words, I'd say.
Your limooooooooooooooooo would make a great tatoooooooooooooooooo
well, maybe that can be next weeks Theme!
limos, hot tubs and fruity rum drinks? i'm in!
It needs a roller disco.
*sticks out thumb*
GREAT!!!:)
I'm in :B
Shot Gun!!!
love the sketcha little reminiscent of quentin blake
The endless limooooooooo *yah* I missed on on this week's Theme Thursday, so great to catch up on everyone else's interpretations :-)
Post a Comment
26 comments:
Is this a challenge to see how many bloggers we can stuff in a limo? OK...I'm game, but I get claustrophobic so I need a window seat! And is that you driving? Yikes!
Okay, it's a white limo, but I was under the impression it was just going to be me and Mr. Depp.
Yep, I likes this allot!
I REALLY dig the driver's eyelashes...he OBVIOUSLY has his own make up artist!!
lol. i'll hang out the sun roof, unless this is one of those witha hot tub
It looks infinitely expandable.
Love it! Poor driver :)
Wait for me lol lol
xoxo
hahahahaha - Looks more like a train than a limo!
Count me in, As long I don't have to parallel park!
it's gonna be a fun ride! I have a feeling those curves are gonna be something else
peace xox!!
A limo of infinite length. Great post. Should have a pool and a bathroom in that one. Oh and a long sunroof over the pool
Tom, I'm in! Waaaaaaaaaay in the back-LOL! And the look on the driver's face just cracks me up-HAAA!
Pass the fruity rum drinks, please. I'm in.
Ha ha! That was funny!
Sweet. Definitely worth a thousand words, I'd say.
Your limooooooooooooooooo would make a great tatoooooooooooooooooo
well, maybe that can be next weeks Theme!
limos, hot tubs and fruity rum drinks? i'm in!
It needs a roller disco.
*sticks out thumb*
GREAT!!!:)
I'm in :B
Shot Gun!!!
love the sketch
a little reminiscent of quentin blake
The endless limooooooooo *yah* I missed on on this week's Theme Thursday, so great to catch up on everyone else's interpretations :-)
Post a Comment