Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Thursday ! Again ? Time flies !

























(or is it "fritter and waste the hours..." ?)
...have no time ; this was all i could put together ...

18 comments:

The Silver Fox said...

Great song from a great album! One of my favorite guitar leads ever, too!

tony said...

All This Talk Of Fritters is making me hungry! 'Must Be Time for Lunch!

Brian Miller said...

smiles. nice pics, love the clock. how does one fritter?

Tess Kincaid said...

Love the clock. Kind of a Grinch Who Stole Christmas thing going on! :^)

New Yorker wannabes said...

The title matches my thoughts on todays theme :) I didn't realise that Thursday had come so soon!

Great pics!
xoxo

Lisa Ursu said...

Pretty nifty doodles for a post done on the fly!

Debo Hobo said...

I'm late, I'm late for a very important fritter date.

Ronda Laveen said...

Loved the fritter away time sketch. That is how I some time feel about blogging and reading posts. I know I SHOULD be doing other things. But I enjoy it so and "should" kind of things are just judgements aren't they?

Wings1295 said...

Great pics, anyway! :)

Tom said...

Yeah, i enjoyed doing that clock doodle...
& "Hi" Liza...i thought you might have dropped off the edge of the planet!

Baino said...

Frittering and twittering, great way to waste time. Love the wonky clock!

Lisa Ursu said...

Hey Tom. Thanks for the salutations! Didn't drop off the planet, just busy with bee balm, lady lavendar, and digging a hole in my roof. Also, the Hubbel seems to be working again, so I figure I'll stick around a while.

Dakota Bear said...

Nice! The drawing are great.

Candie said...

wonderful drawings!Thanks for taking the time to make it!;)

Reya Mellicker said...

I love the saggy clock!

Coming here always cheers me up - thanks, friend.

Anonymous said...

Nice reference! That sounds about right...

Megan said...

Every morning, I get off the freeway right by a store called "Simply Seconds" but it's the second line of the sign that gets me - "and Moose Museum."

I've been meaning to go in there forever. I don't know why I'm even commenting about this right now. I guess I'm frittering.

The "moose" thing, maybe?

Have a lovely weekend!

Mrsupole said...

Those are some really great drawings. I like the clock and I guess I am frittering away a lot of time now. I have not heard the word fritter in a long time in relation to time. But I really like apple fritters at the donut shop. They taste yummy.

God bless.