Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tom & Dinosaur Hand....again?

Another Great Movie Review by Tom & Dinosaur Hand.


This week, UP . Dinosaur Hand : What? You go first.
Tom : Hi everyone, I’m Tom, this is Dinosaur Hand, and this week we went out to see the new Pixar movie, Up.
D.H : Yea, yea…this is a CARTOON. Give me a break. It’s a cartoon, Tom. Grow up!
Tom : I know that. But cartoons have come a long way, this isn’t Bugs Bunny…this Pixar movie is really well done and very funny and I just can’t believe the animation. Wow!
D.H : First off, it’s about an old man. Yawn. And a bunch of dogs. Yawn. And a stupid kid. Double yawn.
Tom : Sure, the main character was an old man…it chronicled his life from a young boy to this surly old guy…
D.H : Yawn. Did I mention the yawns?
Tom : And the young kid , adventure scout , was a little stupid, but he had a lot of heart! He was the movies conscience…the reason why the old man came around at the end.
D.H : wake me when you’re done. Isn’t there a Clint Eastwood marathon on today?
Tom : No, well maybe.
D.H : I did seriously enjoy the part where the kid died a horrible death.
Tom :What!? That never happened!
D.H : Really, I must have closed my eyes just before he didn’t die a horrible death …or maybe I dreamed it.
Tom :Dinosaur Hand, you really are an old grump.
D.H : Whatever…shut up and throw me the clicker.

4 comments:

Brian Miller said...

love dinosaur hands reviews. so it was a sleeper? that stinks b/c i was looking forward to taking the boys.

Tom said...

No, no... i liked it... very funny!

Candie said...

I like that all the time!lol

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.