Saturday, June 20, 2009

ie, god-middling Armendes

As decreed,
de-fracto cumuli luminosities
cry out from a dewy carpet,
a tossed salad of varigation,
heavy with pratfalls:
So it happened,
in the age of simpatico-Aquarius,
Uber-ciliums (sic)--
purveyors of
The Decimal Pizza Dough,
the subcutaneous round pi
square cut, cubed,
dissected, outed from
inside and concocted
via psuedo formulations
that spell out doom
for mortals and mortal
enemies--
Will erase a crucial
Obelisk etching (of
arboreal & fathomless
chicken/woodchuck skirmishes)
And replace it sneakily
with sugar gumdrops, thus
quashing fleeting doubts
and ensuring the “t-
Minus Countdown Facility”
operates unimpeded.
…only Howard Pitswiggle
will remain unnerved;
But fed slowly to
the giant Diomedes’
man-eating steeds, he
will capitulate
and be remade as
Armendes: Gopher to the gods.
~~~

Next week:
A pleasant (sic)less poem about petunias.

8 comments:

Brian Miller said...

My mind is blowing in the warm summer winds...

Anonymous said...

mmmm.....Decimal Pizza Dough!

I think I see a skull in the top of the top drawing...cool!

Coffee Messiah said...

When I first got here, I wasn't too impressed with what little creativity I saw around me.

As I've immersed myself in our short business, I found the pockets of people hiding in the woodwork, so to speak.

I enjoy yours too (creativity that is) !

Cheers!

Candie said...

Really cool..simpatico-Aquarius!:D

Tom said...

i t i s w h a t i t i s ...

Lisa Ursu said...

"the subcutaneous round pi" I like that!
"…only Howard Pitswiggle
will remain unnerved" Your doodle captured that perfectly.

Tom said...

Liza, yes...now I believe Howard Pitswiggle may have to become a reoccuring theme...in his many incarnations!
sort of like Elric of Melnibone...if anyone remembers that Micheal Moorcock creation.

Anonymous said...

Hi There I'd love to congratulate you for such a great made site!
Was thinking this is a nice way to make my first post!

Sincerely,
Johnie Maverick
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/soccer-party-supplies.html]soccer Party Supplies[/url].