Here it is it is the weekend it is time time is wasted time is precious one day we will knowsoon
it will be too late
have i depressed you yet?

Nothing nowhere stop I can’t I’m bored life’s a raging river
Of pain of doubt of faithlessness of bland food of sour drink
Sour water down the drain / pipes suck it down pipes take the water
Water is life life is fragile it is temporary we are temporary
Nothing lasts one day one year one hundred or one thousand years to go
You will be gone You will be dead
I will be dead I will live on / my soul will be an ant’s or a lizard’s
Your soul will connect with my soul your soul will be loam or the flowing magma
The sun will explode our atoms will swirl in this galaxy
Swirl for a billion years for a trillion years
Our atoms will travel to the center of the universe the atoms will
Assimilate
We can never die we will be a bright light we will be a savage heat we will
Have infinite pleasures
These days will never have been / our pain will never have been
I will be the stars you will be the stars
13 comments:
This is so, so beautiful. I love so many lines but I think my favorite is:
"Have infinite pleasures
These days will never have been / our pain will never have been
I will be the stars you will be the stars "
You wrote this at 5am? I am in awe of your talent.
Thanks for this! I too especially love "Have infinite pleasures
These days will never have been / our pain will never have been
I will be the stars you will be the stars "
But . . . but . . . what if I don't want to be the stars?
Actually i wrote this last night in a deep blue funk, as i did the written out poem,
and Jeff, this is just a deeper consideration of ashes to ashes, dust to dust...for you know we all came from star matter and eventually we all will return...so suck it up and be the stars!
But . . . but . . . what if I don't want to suck it up?
My Aunty Dot thought she would Come Back as a Spider....
C'mon. It's never too late, or it has always been too late. Maybe that's more accurate.
Life is fragile and life is so frickin' strong, it blows me away (both sides of it).
Love your lower case "a" - lovely that you take the time to add the little curvy thing on top of the main letter loop.
Dennis likes the notebook.
Dennis tags you so now you have to act crazy or whatever the tag is, from Tony (Bench) Dennis is confused.
Cool notebook really[[[
my mother would say--I think you just need to drink more water and read something fun for a change -laugh more.. (get out in the sunshine whenever you can) Spring brings infinite pleasures, lots of tiny miracles to look at, fresh air to breathe. Go outside she'd say, go for a walk, go to the library.
Of course, everything passes, especially a foul mood...and a good dose of spring--and humor-- is the best medicine...thanks for the pick-me-ups.
love the little doodles and journal pages. thanks for sharing.
All things must pass (george harrison).
Mine came in the form of gas after that burrito last night...
Will my beautiful doogie that was run over by the garbage truck yesterday be one too?
Post a Comment