...foamy glass , a cup of tea glass , residue like a shifting continent , over millions of years , is this what God sees ?

...not glass , a summer scene framed for a dreary winter day , the bluebird will come again ?

...time through a glass , watch the gears spin , see time slip away ...

...covered glass , light through a glass , shade the light , mute the day , live in the shadows ....

...lots of glass , old glass , new glass , a winged angel looking over the street and the people who live behind the glass ...

...cold , cover , clear like glass ... but not glass ...

...rock ... ground to sand over the ages , washed to shore as sand , melted and turned to glass ..

27 comments:
Noice! Good twist on the subject. I'm running so late with mine!
Most excellent, all — words and pics. But I'm curious about glass+not+glass+002.jpg in particular, because there's a building/buildings nearby that is/are nearly identical. Wot ho? says I. Am I hallucinating?
Baino--thnks, i'll stop by later today to check it out.
Jeff, Mr. Omega--unless you live in downtown Ft.Wayne, i doubt they're identical; wot ho...could be they are related!
Great likeness, glass but not glass. And sand to glass. Nice. Watching gears spin and time slip. Nicer. Thanks.
great and "is it what God sees?";)
I like this--poem, really, isn't it?
Lovely.
Love your pictures and post!
Happy theme Thursday :-)
Take care
peace and love
xoxo
I want that clock! And very nice writings :)
fun post. you see so much into yur pictures, it brings them alive for all to see. nice job!
love the photos and thoughts!
I love the architecture in your town pic. Fort Wayne?
thanks everybody for the comments...i'll be around shortly.
very interesting post
It's adorable how the deli is sandwiched in between the law office and bail bondsman (or bondswoman)
some interesting traffic, a million stories...
Nicely done.
Is that downtown FW? I might know that car in front of the bail bondsman ; (
just kidding ; )
Great posting and photos. Thanks for dropping by.
Nice--very nice and ice,
I like the crystal glass look of ice storms (and the movie The Ice Storm)
I'm a little afraid of Jeff's avatar.
I agree with Leah - poetic.
I find your photographs quite moving, especially the photo of that gorgeous building. Those windows are wonderful! Oh how I would love to curl up in their sun-filled warmth and write or read!
Great. Wonderful photos.
I love how you compared your picture of the ice storm to glass, it is so close to looking like glass and yet is not glass.
Great job. I like all the pictures plus when I saw them in the slide show, they had different stories with them, so this is a new take on them. Thank you so much for being poetic with them.
Great post, loved the pictures! That clock looks so cool :-)
Fabulous, of course.
Glass is sand. That always blows my mind. Even more intense is that glass is molecularly a liquid, even though it's solid.
Reality is not as firm as they say it is, is it?
Do not fear Jeff's avatar, for the Order of the Sinister Pink Moustache is friendly, and hospitable.
I agree with you Reya about the sand, glass, solid, liquid thing...just kooky; of course everything everywhere is made up of only the atoms from the Big Bang...truly weird.
Jeff--having read your posts for awhile feel you are a fairly benign soul, but to the casual observer you are SCARY AS HELL !!!
just kidding.
I do like glass.
Yes! I think God sees in such away!Great Post.Thanks.
Post a Comment