Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Experimenting with Roman numerals , day VII .

I think I will just write some things that are stupid , then maybe comment on the stupidiousness of the things .


I'm pretty sure that I can come up with something relatively stupid .


As for toads , they are surely obnoxious and there ought to be a rule against allowing them access to the public libraries .


I know , I know ; seeing eye dogs ARE allowed inside of public buildings , as long as they are actually leading blind people around , but not if they are playing Frisbee with the kids . I have NEVER heard of a seeing eye toad , or frog .


However , if the toads can actually read , then an exception might be made . This could be left to the discretion of the librarian . Now , that is pretty much settled .


Speaking of libraries , why can't they offer more books that I might want to read . Often I go in and just can't be motivated to pick up a book . Maybe there should be more pamphlets because they are lighter and quick to read . At night you could have your snack and brush your teeth then read your pamphlet and fall asleep . It is too much trouble to open up a book of a lot of pages then be too tired to read more then a paragraph when you look ahead and see the next chapter is two or three pages away and your eye lids are drooping and 'oh hell , Jughead will still be there tomorrow , zzzz .' More pamphlets , and maybe some bubblegum cards . And funny horoscopes and obituaries for fake people and little dogs , too .


And little dogs are more convenient than the bigger ones for lots of reasons . #1 : little dogs eat less and can't jump up and knock a person over just because they walk in the front door . Big dogs on the other hand can not only lick your face when you are standing up , they can also grab your burger right off the counter top or even off the grill . And if they can do that they can take your car keys off the top of the fridge and drive around .


#2 reason is not required because #1 reason is enough for never , ever needing to have a big dog , unless you are a farmer and need a big dog to eat more of the food that you a growing , which will help to increase prices to us consumers , and also so the big dog can drive the tractors around .

And #3 reason isn't really sufficient . There you have it , 3 reasons for having a little dog ; I'll be thinking there might be more , comments are welcome from little dog haters who just hate the littler dogs because they are little . I know you are out there , little haters !

Do you hate vomit ? Many people have phobias ; some are afraid of tall things or being enclosed by cardboard boxes . I am phobic of spiders jumping off the ceiling onto my head , or out of boxes onto my head , or off of tall things onto my head , and vomit . Also , i will never leave my socks out doors because a spider would probably get into my socks and then jump onto my head at some conveniant moment .


O.K. No more supid stuff today , don't want to use it all up at once .

Here's another sort of stupid cartoon instead ; sorry if it's not as stupid as the rest , I got tired .

No comments: