Tuesday, July 3, 2012





happy family visits, Internet problems, and the Monster Storm that blew across the Midwest and  lands beyond have mucked about mightily with blogging efforts...here are some maybe not so funny/bizarre stuffs to get the ball rolling again...
if you're not already, enjoy the heat!

5 comments:

Brian Miller said...

ha the earth is def not behaving itself..still without power here...and a heat wave to boot...but we roll on...bzzz

Thoughtful said...

I like the first one! What to do??

PattiKen said...

Yeah, you've had more than your share of the this,the that, and the other thing. I hope the better thing has arrived for you.

Baino said...

Hope things have settled down a bit, I'd kill for some heat right now. Love the earthquake one...poor NZ copped another yesterday. Even we had a tremor last week.

electricity comparison nsw said...

I remembered when I was still studying, I always doodle when I get bored. Then I'll just be shock that what I doodled was something funny. Anyways, love the 4th one. About the moon and the sun.