Friday, December 3, 2010

trolling the white space

She rode a tree naked
in a forest of black net
intrigued by skulls and
spiders through a frosted glass
pain

Finally
stretched in limber repose
by a skeleton dancer
he handed her
his card:
ecr. L'inf.
and his tell tale
memoir of UFO Life
a dreamstate account of
fantasy worlds and fantasy girls
endorsed by
anatomical formulists
in Prague

Now for her it ends
with twins in rubber hats
sipping absinthe
that voodoo libation
against a white wall
blasted by lights
and constructing
shadow V's
in defense of
woodland rides
and flights of forest fantasy.

6 comments:

Brian Miller said...

intriguing...anatomical formulist...wondering about that job description and not sure i want to ride a tree naked if this is the outcome...lol. nice doodles tom...

Woman in a Window said...

What else might one expect all naked in trees and such!

(On a little more romantic of a note, I was reminded of how I met Robert. It was through such a frosted glass. The pain subsided.)

xo
erin

Maude Lynn said...

Wow! This is a great ride!

JeffScape said...

Do what?

Trees don't fly!

Julie said...

I would wear a forest of black net, too, if I could lie with said skeleton dancer. Pass on the twins, though ...

Lisa Ursu said...

that first stanza is somethin' else!

twins in rubber hats
I just can't get that out of my head.