Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Dinosaur Hand,

reviews some stuff all by himself.

Dinosaur Hand: Poo on that pesky Tom—all these new movies out, and what's he doing, he's watching Bingo Crosby, or some such silly Christmas wiggler!
Toby: Woof! D.H: Uh huh. Toby says he'll co-review this one.
Toby: Woof x 2.
D.H: This weeks review is Dinosaur Hand Scares the World! Starring...Me!
Toby: wooo fff.
D.H: Action, car chases, punch outs..you name it. I get into it with Charlton Heston; I totally break his nose. Then Clint Eastwood,and his gun back me up – you feel lucky, punk?
Toby: heh heh heh. D.H: Dang it, your nose is cold, boy! Of course this is directed by Speelieburg and I'm huge...I mean really really big. I eat the head off some guy in a tuxedo! Later in the big 'finally' we go to the ocean and Godzilla and me get into a tussle, and oh man, that dude breathes fire and shit, but I got a fist and wham, a karate chop baby cakes!
Toby: grrrr. D.H: Sweet; and Jaws that big mama shark comes back like a zombie fish, oh yeah, and, oh, the blood! Lots of it. How about that, Toby; the blood, right?
Toby: heh.
Tom: Hey, what are you guys doing...what is this? This is a terrible review.
D.H: Who invited you? Go watch your silly singing Christmas movie. Tom: It's all lies. Why don't you review Harry Potter or something? We saw that, you know.
D.H: Aw...I don't remember what happened in it. Didn't they turn into a newt? Or something?
Tom: Never mind...do what you want. C'mon Toby, let's play with your rope.
Toby: weeeeeeeee!

7 comments:

flux biota. said...

looks like toby is a bucket head.

Baino said...

You get 'into it' with Charlton Heston? That's a worry!

Brian Miller said...

haha baino...err...

Woman in a Window said...

Eating the heads off of guys in tuxedos. Doesn't get much better than that? Now is that a period piece or modern? Wanna know if the guys are wearing brylcreem in their hair. Would help with furballs.

(Yes, I had to atleast look up the spelling of brylcreem. I'm not 105!)

Merry Christmas to you and your bunch, Tom. Wish you all the best!

xo
erin

Lisa Ursu said...

Tobyspeak, I like it!
Jaws comes back like a zombie fish
for a moment, I thought, I'd like to see that! but only for a moment.
Okay,
I would like to see that.

Have yourself a merry little Christmas,
but if you want to have a big one,
that's okay too.

Betsy Brock said...

LOL ~ how does Toby stand you? :)

Merry Christmas..hope you enjoy the holidays!

Fireblossom said...

Hilarious. The rabbit making a shadow hand made me laugh out loud, something prohibited here at the Sisters of the Chocolate Dominatrix nunnery.