this is your Life Mission !!!
Hehehe . . the last one's a hoot, or a toot!
i love these.
The look on that butt cloud is priceless!
Oh I meant to warn you about Fat Pie it's as addictive as Homestar Runner.
homestar runner?! I haven't thought about strongbad in a year, loved that stuff.Tom, those clouds look ornry.
Excellent. Thanks for the intro to FatPie. I love the quirky sense humor one finds across the pond.
Hah! That last one looks like it's gonna take a dump.Oh, wait... ;)
Ha! I use a monster truck voice to listen to these ones. (?@%#**#^!) When weather bites back.xoerin
OH.MY.GOD! Nonsensical and yet smart AND funny! hahahahahaha. Loved it, tom. (watch the video!)xoerin
Soopoib - I love the angry sun.
Way too funny
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Hehehe . . the last one's a hoot, or a toot!
i love these.
The look on that butt cloud is priceless!
Oh I meant to warn you about Fat Pie it's as addictive as Homestar Runner.
homestar runner?! I haven't thought about strongbad in a year, loved that stuff.
Tom, those clouds look ornry.
Excellent. Thanks for the intro to FatPie. I love the quirky sense humor one finds across the pond.
Hah! That last one looks like it's gonna take a dump.
Oh, wait... ;)
Ha! I use a monster truck voice to listen to these ones. (?@%#**#^!) When weather bites back.
xo
erin
OH.MY.GOD! Nonsensical and yet smart AND funny! hahahahahaha. Loved it, tom. (watch the video!)
xo
erin
Soopoib - I love the angry sun.
Way too funny
Post a Comment