Saturday, October 23, 2010

Dog Vs Cat stuff





























11 comments:

JeffScape said...

That "weather" picture has me DYING.

Don't ask.

Brian Miller said...

yeah for a second i was wondering what was going on in the weather pic...smiles.

i like the sleepover...

nice pics tom...

Baino said...

Haha . . that's all!

all ways 11 o'clock said...

woof woof meeeeeoooowwwwww

flux biota. said...

the dig belly dog reminded me of a story.

My mom was a kid, she went to her aunt's house to eat a big ol' pork loin for new year's. A seven pounder of a loin.

Come dinner time, the loin is gone and the yorkshire terrier looks about seven pounds heavier.

The yorkie was ok but spent two long days digesting.

Tom said...

haha. i've felt that way after a few Thanksgiving meals.

Megan said...

What is your policy on sharing stuff like this? I mean, of course if I posted one of these on my blog I would link to you here, credit, etc. etc. and all that good stuff. So I guess my question is, would you rather I didn't?

Tom said...

hi Megan--i'd be delighted, thanks for the heads up

Harnett-Hargrove said...

Like dogs and cats. New meaning to the age old quandary. Ha! -J

Tom said...

grrrr

hisssss

mouse (aka kimy) said...

love them all!!