Wednesday, October 13, 2010

ah, autumn







well, the wonderful fall weather has arrived...much needed after the most horrendous summer in history. Summer in itself wasn't so terribly bad--many fond memories, and a very good year. But...the hot mugginess of the season will go down as the some of the worst weather I've yet to experience. Hmmm...makes me wonder what next year will bring. Here's hoping to a mild winter!



~



with such wonderful fall temperatures and views abounding, I confess to a lack of creativity, and HalfMoose may be suffering for it; but I do have a backlog of doodles and so I think I will be working on getting some of them 'out there'. Enjoy, and be reading you...

10 comments:

Baino said...

Ha! Is the second one the Land Downunder. I always wondered how we managed to keep from falling off! Doodle away, they're delightful. Actually, I think La Ninia is going to give us hot and sticky as well.

Brian Miller said...

smiles. great doodles tom...lovin the cities in the first two...thank goodness for gravity down under you know...and fun that the reflections are different in the last...

ArtSparker said...

That upside-down world seems to need some kind of verse with it...

Reya Mellicker said...

I love the upside down landscape. Did you dig a hole to China? We used to talk about what it would take to do that. I wonder.

I, too, am SO HAPPY summer is completely done. Good riddance! I believe this winter will be mild and next summer won't be too hot. It's my story and I'm sticking to it.

JeffScape said...

Hey, isn't that the T/C cast?

tony said...

Nice Reflective Doodles Sir!

Harnett-Hargrove said...

Sometimes that 'fall' energy is a save up. Great doodling. -J

Tess Kincaid said...

Oh, gosh, I can think clearly now that the heat and stinking humidity are gone. Whew.

Coffee Messiah said...

I'm feeling like that upside down picture.

This time of year here (no experience like this on the west coast) my head hurts so bad, nothing helps, with the air pressure changing.

Great 'toons BTW! Cheers!

lettuce said...

ooo i really like that 2nd one so much!