hey, hope y'all enjoyed yer weekend...
great fall weather, with summer winding down...anyone roast up some weenies?


...those summer gas prices should start dropping!
Go Green, use public transportation! ...or your feet
Go Green, use public transportation! ...or your feet
10 comments:
Oh, I enjoyed my weekend. Especially the stomping the Chargers gave the Jaguars.
These practice for T/C? Hmm???
yeah jeff, i know...gotta get that first one out of the shute...
haha. love these tom...
Har, har, especially that first one, that monster looming so discretly in the background.
Yes, it was a beautiful weekend. We should be allowed a permanent state of weekend. Lottery for everyone. (Yikes, if you think about it, really.)
xo
erin
Love the third sketch!
Don't I know that last one! It's the worst! Especially the Metrolink ticket machines that will only give you back the dollar coins - they can really weigh a girl down.
Our "last rose of summer" bbq is scheduled for next weekend, actually. We're cheaters like that...
no weenies, just some chicken.
weekend was good.
I sure do like your toons!
lol... This is very imaginative..
I think I will use public transportation now
If they had never took away the inter-urbans out here, I'd surely be taking them.
Supposed to b 90 + today ; (
Nice toons BTW! Cheers!
The Joys Of Autumn!
I just looked in the mirror & the monster looks just like Me.........!
Post a Comment