this is your Life Mission !!!
When in Rome is the best.
ah Tess, it takes all kinds...
hooray!
HA! you slay me Tom!after six days in a row at the grind either this is very funny or i am delirious.~robert.
nifty, very nifty!
delirius after a 6 day work week is sweet relief...something to laugh at is better than something to cry about
these are great!! you should make them into a set of greeting cards!!!i love the top one - don't go, don't go....
Oh you're good even if you're barking mad!
i need to learn how to draw dogs first. grrr, woof!
haha...i like the cat got the tongue...too fun...thanks for the chuckles tom...
They kind of remind me of some of the drawings of James Thurber. Happy TT!
That 'Fast Food' one reminded me of trying to go on a picnic with my dog along... ;-)
I like the fast food!
yeah Amy, you're a runner...i'm sure we've both been chased by dogs at least a couple times!
They're all great!...I like 'barking up the wrong tree' best! :)
ALWAYS enjoy your drawings!HA!
Ha! Fun drawings.
These are totally cool!
Tom - this is crazy good!!!Needed a laugh after a long dayfortunately it wasn't a catastropheSmiles from the Moon and light up
Bravo!
Wise words from the moth at the top! These are all great, although "Cat Got Your Tongue" stands out.
My mind refuses to comprehend. Happy TT
I'm with Kimy: greeting cards!
wasn't expecting this!too cute.smiles,
I like the fast food! Reminds me of my bike ride the other morning. Was almost food myself! lol
I like my light posts light like this. I bet the dog likes the lightpost as well.
LOL :D
Ha! Wonderful! These brought a big smile to my face, well done! :)-C
"When in Rome" should be "Cleanliness is next to Godliness... Oh, yeah."
Dear Moose X .50: I really love your style ! Fantastic comics and funny! You are too too much! jANE jONES
Post a Comment
30 comments:
When in Rome is the best.
ah Tess, it takes all kinds...
hooray!
HA!
you slay me Tom!
after six days in a row at the grind either this is very funny or i am delirious.
~robert.
nifty, very nifty!
delirius after a 6 day work week is sweet relief...something to laugh at is better than something to cry about
these are great!! you should make them into a set of greeting cards!!!
i love the top one - don't go, don't go....
Oh you're good even if you're barking mad!
i need to learn how to draw dogs first. grrr, woof!
haha...i like the cat got the tongue...too fun...thanks for the chuckles tom...
They kind of remind me of some of the drawings of James Thurber. Happy TT!
That 'Fast Food' one reminded me of trying to go on a picnic with my dog along... ;-)
I like the fast food!
yeah Amy, you're a runner...i'm sure we've both been chased by dogs at least a couple times!
They're all great!...I like 'barking up the wrong tree' best! :)
ALWAYS enjoy your drawings!
HA!
Ha! Fun drawings.
These are totally cool!
Tom - this is crazy good!!!
Needed a laugh after a long day
fortunately it wasn't a catastrophe
Smiles from the Moon and light up
Bravo!
Wise words from the moth at the top! These are all great, although "Cat Got Your Tongue" stands out.
My mind refuses to comprehend. Happy TT
I'm with Kimy: greeting cards!
wasn't expecting this!
too cute.
smiles,
I like the fast food! Reminds me of my bike ride the other morning. Was almost food myself! lol
I like my light posts light like this. I bet the dog likes the lightpost as well.
LOL :D
Ha! Wonderful! These brought a big smile to my face, well done! :)
-C
"When in Rome" should be "Cleanliness is next to Godliness... Oh, yeah."
Dear Moose X .50: I really love your style ! Fantastic comics and funny! You are too too much! jANE jONES
Post a Comment