
The real meaning of pancreas
a dilution of a manner of matter
poured from a beaker
and a funny word: spleen.
Come hither, then, young miss
give us a kiss
and deliver unto me
your liver and kidney.
Tra la, I hum
to myself, no one else
in the cellar laboratory
concocting nightly recipes
for frivolities
and my visitors will scream
they are having so much fun!
Oh my, is the winter gone?
So I'll pull down the sheets and
throw up the sash
and feed the stale air
some sun today
and my neighbors will balk
as I offer them sugar
before they even ask.
Ten dollars I have found
in a wallet from the garden
with a worm, and it mentions
maybe a pizza would be nice
a good way to celebrate the dirt
is soft enough to dig
and wiggle
and play.
Even so, well a worm
is good for an idea or two.
And a pizza will do, and
delivery of course,
no toppings, thank you please,
I will supply my own.
a dilution of a manner of matter
poured from a beaker
and a funny word: spleen.
Come hither, then, young miss
give us a kiss
and deliver unto me
your liver and kidney.
Tra la, I hum
to myself, no one else
in the cellar laboratory
concocting nightly recipes
for frivolities
and my visitors will scream
they are having so much fun!
Oh my, is the winter gone?
So I'll pull down the sheets and
throw up the sash
and feed the stale air
some sun today
and my neighbors will balk
as I offer them sugar
before they even ask.
Ten dollars I have found
in a wallet from the garden
with a worm, and it mentions
maybe a pizza would be nice
a good way to celebrate the dirt
is soft enough to dig
and wiggle
and play.
Even so, well a worm
is good for an idea or two.
And a pizza will do, and
delivery of course,
no toppings, thank you please,
I will supply my own.

14 comments:
Tom,
Have I mentioned I love your art? LOVE it!
Come hither, then, young miss
give us a kiss
and deliver unto me
your liver and kidney.
I am assured of a laugh when I visit, and for that I thank you :).
pizza? sorry, on a diet...not quite as high in protein it seems...
!!! :) thsnkxx
I'm a little creeped out. :)
yup...it's supposed to do--but in a funny sort of way.
Last night i dreamed my head was chopped off, but i had a spare brain and had it enclosed between my two hands and sewn back onto my neck...now that's creepy.
a worm is good for an idea or two...
worms & pizza? who knew?
funny
"no toppings, thank you please,
I will supply my own."
What does the B stand for?
Hmmmm . . .are there fava beans involved! What's that about nobody loves me everybody hates me, think I'll go and eat some worms?
liza,,,um, maybe Bald Man...why not?
ha ha helen baino! you win the koopie doll.
$10 for a pizza??? Where is this???
didn't think of a setting, but in our neck of the woods you can sometimes order a pizza for pickup for as little as 5.99
haha ... you mentioned loving spleen, I hadn't realised you had pizza in mind*!*
Love your spoken words. The images were building time lapse in this one.
Thanks for the yellow story, too. (I'm caching up) -J
Hey, Tom, you forgot gall bladder!
Post a Comment