en route to Crab Nebulas
win stellar discount lotteries
a land grab

for vacuum packed colonists
freeze dried tourists.
Space folding pilots in deep sleep
hibernated star jockeys
overshoot Crab Nebulas
by parsecs,
enter log jam in the Tarantula Zone
where the Frigate Stop runs low
on Betelgeuse batter
Great Galoshens grow hungry
carbonated crews
vacuum packed colonists
deep fried tourists
in lugubrious profundity
chase away the hungrys.
8 comments:
lugubrious profundity . . .I love it when you talk dirty!
if only they had not missed the crab nebula...so many legs to eat. but spiders aren't bad, just a bit crunchy and better with sauce...
Beetlejuice?
We need an Half-Moose encyclopedia... I'm wondering what the entry for Galoshens says.
Hmm... that idea appeals to me, actually.
YUM!! I'll have seconds, please.
vacuum packed colonists
deep fried tourists
Good thing I ate dinner before reading this. I'm gaining weight just visiting here lately :).
Mmm...those vacuum packed colonists taste just like cheese puffs.
You are what you eat? :)
My Compliments to the Chef!
Post a Comment