Wednesday, April 22, 2009

HappyEarthDay

Today I am going to celebrate by
Eating some luscious blackberries
Running 3 miles
and Hugging the Earth!
Last years Blossums...this year's are tardy...
Today I am getting down the bikes,
might even ride in to work the next few days.

Yes, still waiting...but spring is on its way;
the weatherman said sunny and 70 for the weekend!

Have you hugged your Earth lately?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful pic's- i want to know, who decided that weeds were weeds and therefore less worthy than other plants ?
hmmmmmmmm
lovely post xx

Tom said...

weeds are by definition anything that grows where you don't want it to grow...

least ways that's what my daddy learned me

later ;]

Candie said...

Great pictures Tom

Anonymous said...

I went to the grocery and re-used my shopping bags! Well, it's a start...

California Girl said...

I don't know how I missed this last week. "Luscious blackberries" yum and your beautiful blossoms.