Monday, April 13, 2009

Pictures from Pestilence

An incomplete account concerning the kings of Pestilence:

Hail Aardvark, king of Pestilence,
The consistency of oatmeal.
In the first wave, mirth
Is an overture to a Boris Depravity
Excavated blindly by Hastius
The Greekless wonder.

Next week the pick and brush
Uncovers a secret of unsustainable
Disquiet, thus upsetting the king,
Who dines on ants.

In a bald attempt by Hastius
To unpack,
The livid disquiet is reviled by Amoritorius
And betrothed to a mossy stump.

The tenuous balance of Depravity
Recoils into mischievous chaotic wellsprings
Of sumptuousness,
Thus confirming the slight,
Revealing recalled overtures
and securing a future Depravity
For the kingdom of Pestilence.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

ha- very good!!

Anonymous said...

"Hastius the Greekless wonder" Ha, haaa! And are the ants the King dines upon...chocolate covered? Or doth he enjoy the spicy-ness of the fiery red ones? Hmmm...

Tom said...

spicy ants! I wonder if anteaters need to avoid the red ones, or if they just take a pill for the heartburn?

Candie said...

lol,really cool!:D

Anonymous said...

Tom, I guess it would depend on the anteater's taste for spicy food? Love the spicy food!

Wendy said...

I think I went there on vacation once. They have some really big mosquitoes. And no Starbucks.