this is your Life Mission !!!
NOOOO not on chewy....you know they have one at FAO Schwartz in NYC...
if Tom were in the dictionary, every sunday the comic strip as definition would change and look a lot like this:)so Tom! (in a good way)xoerin
The "that's not how i roll" got a hearty chuckle.and I could relate to the dog strip. Why do they pee on our favorite outdoor decorations? Or the tulips.
I like how YOU roll, you nut. ;-)
Yeh struggling with the new format..you're on a roll this week
My Cat Is Well Trained ,It Only Pees On Next doors Plants!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
NOOOO not on chewy....you know they have one at FAO Schwartz in NYC...
if Tom were in the dictionary, every sunday the comic strip as definition would change and look a lot like this:)
so Tom! (in a good way)
xo
erin
The "that's not how i roll" got a hearty chuckle.
and I could relate to the dog strip. Why do they pee on our favorite outdoor decorations? Or the tulips.
I like how YOU roll, you nut. ;-)
Yeh struggling with the new format..you're on a roll this week
My Cat Is Well Trained ,It Only Pees On Next doors Plants!
Post a Comment