this is your Life Mission !!!
why is the rabbit in the 3rd pic on its back? what did you do to it? haha
ooh I see da wabbit and the dwagon and a big snarly bitey blimp...We got the clouds but aint much blue between them. I think I'm moving to Iowa, or Indiana, or....
Look at that sky! And in March. Oh, I got me the shivers, I do. Something's gone all wonky.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
why is the rabbit in the 3rd pic on its back? what did you do to it? haha
ooh I see da wabbit and the dwagon and a big snarly bitey blimp...We got the clouds but aint much blue between them. I think I'm moving to Iowa, or Indiana, or....
Look at that sky! And in March. Oh, I got me the shivers, I do. Something's gone all wonky.
Post a Comment