Mice are so cute until you find them squished under your couch cushions. Ah yes I had a rant from you know who about DST...ours ends at the end of the month and I'll lament the lighter evenings but love the lighter mornings.
Cats are odd. If I stare at anything with any kind of focus Ozzie will assume I'm hunting something delicious. He's clawed many a book page and has stomped many a computer key.
I HATE THE TIME CHANGE. Mice. I have many a story about those little bastards. Flux biota talking about cats got me to thinking about how our cats have clawed a record collection, and chewed some photographs. Such sweet little spawns of evil they are. ha!
7 comments:
i am def looking forward to lunch....the third one cracked me up, that is my cat...like that second one too, its all about perspective...
We won't see that hour until fall!
I Love the lil mouse. Thanks I can always count on you for a laugh!
Mice are so cute until you find them squished under your couch cushions. Ah yes I had a rant from you know who about DST...ours ends at the end of the month and I'll lament the lighter evenings but love the lighter mornings.
Cats are odd. If I stare at anything with any kind of focus Ozzie will assume I'm hunting something delicious. He's clawed many a book page and has stomped many a computer key.
I HATE THE TIME CHANGE.
Mice. I have many a story about those little bastards.
Flux biota talking about cats got me to thinking about how our cats have clawed a record collection, and chewed some photographs. Such sweet little spawns of evil they are. ha!
heh, small word. it's all perspective, isn't it!
xo
erin
You know, that guy at my skirt hem last week used that same lost contact excuse...
Post a Comment