Sunday, February 12, 2012

evacuate the premises, Comics inevitable

freezing cold in the summit city, a fine day to laze about with waffles and coffee...














in case you all have missed any comics here is a link >LINK< to nothing but Dog Vs Cat and
aLiEnAnTiCs!!! and Monsters! and a few other
slightly amusing doodles that are at least less weighty than all the words I've been dumping
here lately. Sorry about all the flatulent drivel,
don't worry, soon it will be all over (insert sounds of impending doom) and the worms will be smiling big toothy grins.

3 comments:

Baino said...

Flatulent drivel? Haven't read it yet so keep farting until you're done...keep dreaming Clark

flux biota. said...

The earth is loaded with pudding. that extraterrestrial is gonna be so damn pleased.

happy monday.

PattiKen said...

While I always enjoy a good pud, I'm especially partial to pie. Got pie?