this is your Life Mission !!!
TYPOS!:). A perfect start to a Sunday morning. Loved the last two. Let's get a closer look made me laugh and whatcha doin' made me smile.
ha the last one gave me a chuckle...got to watch out for those killer worlds too...
Hahaha . . love the gobbly moon. And I've seen far too much of my dog's rear end and toilet habits over the past 3 weeks. Can't wait to let her off the lead and do her thing in private!
i don't have the internet at home. i have to wait till monday to get my half moose comics from sunday.
I love Baino's "gobbly moon"wait, that doesn't sound right, but you know what I mean?ha!meepowooblin...say that fast 10 times.I dare you.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
TYPOS!
:). A perfect start to a Sunday morning. Loved the last two. Let's get a closer look made me laugh and whatcha doin' made me smile.
ha the last one gave me a chuckle...got to watch out for those killer worlds too...
Hahaha . . love the gobbly moon. And I've seen far too much of my dog's rear end and toilet habits over the past 3 weeks. Can't wait to let her off the lead and do her thing in private!
i don't have the internet at home. i have to wait till monday to get my half moose comics from sunday.
I love Baino's "gobbly moon"
wait, that doesn't sound right, but you know what I mean?
ha!
meepowooblin...
say that fast 10 times.
I dare you.
Post a Comment